You can't put a price on peace of mind. OnStar lets you drive with confidence, knowing an OnStar Advisor1 is ready to help no matter what happens on the road.
OnStar Connected Services and Wi-Fi Plans available in Kuwait only.
OnStar services require an active plan subscription.
Automatic Crash Response4
If you’re in an accident, built-in vehicle sensors automatically alert an OnStar Advisor, who can call for help, even when you can’t.
Stolen Vehicle Assistance3
If your vehicle is ever stolen, OnStar can work with law enforcement to help locate and recover it quicker and safer.
If you see an emergency on the road, or have one yourself, push the red Emergency button to connect with an OnStar Advisor. They’ll direct first responders to your location and stay on the line with you until help arrives.
If you get a flat tire or run out of fuel, or the unexpected leaves you stranded, an Advisor2 can send the right help to get you on your way.
If you see a crash, or find someone stranded on the road, push the red Emergency button and help the person in need4.
Terms & Conditions
1. Calls may be monitored or recorded for quality assurance purposes. OnStar Middle East Advisors are not trained medics.
2. Requires equipped vehicle and paid OnStar plan. OnStar plans not available in all countries. See onstararabia.com for equipped vehicles, service availability and system limitations. Service is designed to locate compatible connected vehicles. Functionality varies by smartphone device. Message and data rates may apply. Requires contact method on file and enrollment to receive alerts. User terms and limitations apply. See onstararabia.com for details.
3. Requires equipped vehicle and paid OnStar plan. OnStar plans not available in all countries. See onstararabia.com for equipped vehicles, service availability and system limitations. Services are subject to user terms and limitations. These services are intended to assist with vehicle recovery, and do not prevent theft or protect against damage or loss. OnStar works in coordination with local authorities and follows their protocol.
4. OnStar acts as a link to existing emergency service providers. Not all vehicles may transmit all crash data. Check onstararabia.com for details and limitations.
5. Roadside service provided by Mapfre Roadside Services for covered vehicles only. Mapfre Services limitations and restrictions apply. Check onstararabia.com for details and limitations.
6. OnStar services are subject to mobile network coverage and availability.
7. Requires equipped vehicle and OnStar plan. OnStar plans not available in all countries. See onstararabia.com for equipped vehicles, service availability and system limitations.